Wednesday, March 2, 2011

22 Feb 2011 Scratch that last post title!

OK, I got a little excited and moved up Elder Campbell's coming home date by a couple weeks. The correct time is 16 weeks from today. 



FYI- My exit date is on June 28th.  So, Anywho. 
   That's awesome that Bailey loves the book of mormon!  Me too! 
      Things are picking up here in Charlottesville.  WE have one lady set for baptism and she came to church on sunday and LOVED it.  We don't really know how to help her though.  SHe's way tough.  Her name is blanca.  We've also got this family that we're starting to work with.  THey're cousins of this recent convert family.  Way sweet people.  Turns out that the dad called in for a book of mormon like, 8 years ago in Arizona, but themissionaries just knocked on his door and handed him the book and left.  Weird.  But they're AWESOME! 
   My camera arrived and I almost haven't put it down since!  Oh, before I forget...
    I'm getting transferred on Thursday.  Down to Chesapeake.  Deep Creek.  We're going to be in a group, but it's gonna be SWEET!  I covered that area when I served in VA Beach, so I pretty much already know my way around.  Don't know my address yet, but I'll know next week :)  My companion is going to be Elder Allen, who goes home in 6 weeks!  haha He's going to trunk me out so much! 
  So are you going to go to England?  Only $1,000 on the spot!?  Not a bad deal...
 Haha 
  So who's molly's fiancee?  I'm so lost on this whole thing I have no idea what's happening.
   So cool story, last week we were on bikes for 3 days, and we saw so many miracles.  We were at this corner of a street waiting to cross, and this recently returned missionary rides up to us and says "Where are you going?"  we told him we were going to knock, and he says "Can I come with you?"  so we asked where he served and he says "In LA..."  and we were like "HECK YEAH YOU CAN KNOCK WITH US!"  It was sick!  Then we ran into like,  3 people we had been trying to contact forever.  It was just awesome.  In other news, my trainee from back in Chesterfield, well he's down in VA Beach right now.  He got in a huge fight with this member family, and so they called Pres. Perry and told him they weren't coming back to church until he got transferred out.  Ridiculous, right?  I couldn't believe him!
   Well, everything is going good, next time you hear from me, I'll be in Chesapeake.  So.  Love you all a ton.
          Elder Campbell
PS-  What's Jackie Barden's address?  I want to write her back, but I lost her address...

No comments:

Post a Comment