Wednesday, February 16, 2011

14 Feb 2011 13 weeks and counting!!

Not much of a letter today due to his companion's computer problems, but, here it is...


So how's the job?  Hopefully it's going great and you're loving it.

So, what HAVE I taught you since I've been on my mission?  I was just thinking the other day,  "I haven't born a lot of testimony or what not on my misson to my family."  We'll see though.
   Well, I'm going to give the rest of my time to Elder Wiles because his computer locked him out, but we set someone for baptism last week and then we had a miracle referral as well.  He's a 17 year old named cristian and he's AWESOME!  He does community service on his own and he asked us to come visit him!  He's legit!
  Anywho, love you alll  and hope you're doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment