Wednesday, June 22, 2011

6 June 2011

haha, ok, if you really really want to send us some shoes, you can.  My comp said a 12,  because he has pairs of shoes ranging from 11 up to 13, so a 12 would be a safe bet.  I think a 10 1/2 would probably be good.  That's what all my other shoes are.  
  Yes, I got my trunky papers.  I had to give my departing testimony at zone meeting on friday, and so I was already depressed because of that.  And then we get home and I look in the mailbox, and there they are.  I opened them up at the table, and I was going to read the letter out loud to Elder Giesick, but I got as far as "Dear Elder Cam" and then I started crying.  It was horrible.  Like, one of the most depressing days of my mission.  talk about a double whammy!
    So yeah, last week was better. I was able to sign up for 3 classes, because I don't know which ones I need apart from these 3, and I'm going to test straight out of the spanish.  So we'll see how it goes.  My first semester back might be a really weird schedule, but we'll see.  
   We're starting service at the Portsmouth Animal Shelter on Thursday.  We're way excited.  We get these sweet t-shirts.  It's gonna be way fun.  One of the options for service is "CAT TLC"-  Cuddling with cats, playing with them, brushing them, etc.  It should be sweet.  We'll see about how much we do with dogs, because 60% of the dogs there are Pitbull/pit mixes.  So....
    Well, if I were to go to Europe, I would LOVE to go through Spain.  That would be SWEET!  But Italy would be legit also!  
    So Elder Giesick is having some acid reflux problems, so we had to go in today so he could do a berrium swallow and get x-rayed, and then on Wednesday he's going to get scoped through the mouth and scoped in the other place too.  Kind of funny.  We laugh about it alot.   We got to do service for a family last night.  As we were walking out the door, the wife says "Hey, we have something for you to do.  WE need you to pull a branch down."  There was a MASSIVE branch from one of their trees that was caught in the other branches due to the storm, so we lassoed it with an extension cable and took it down.  Tonight we're going over to chop it up for them.  
   Apparently I've been hearing about all these weather phenomenon lately.  Like, what's going on?  I hear about everything so late because hispanics don't listen to the news.  I didn't even hear about the Rapture prediction until the night it was supposed to happen.  It's crazy.  I'm SOOOO out of the loop.
   I started making smoothies last week for breakfast and it is delicious!  Best idea ever!  I can make a better smoothie than Jamba Juice!  It's great!  you should try it for sure!  
  Well, I think that's all I got.  Take care and I'll see you soon!  Loves
  Elder Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment