Monday, November 29, 2010

29 Nov 2010

Note from Mom:
There was not letter the week before, just a short note to let us know he's alive and well- Zone P-day left not enough time to write. So this letter is the most recent.

In other news. Transfer calls last night. Elder Flores is getting zebra'd to Nags Head, North Carolina. He's not happy at all. He feels like he's going because he can't be trusted with spanish work. Which isn't true at all, he's a great elder, so that's why they put him there. They know he can take care of it on his own. Me on the other hand.... I'm going back to Charlottesville with Elder Agustin. he's from Puebla, Mexico and he doesn't speak english at all. How cool is that? I'm going to be District Leader of 2 other companionships. That should be fun. I don't know what the Lord was thinking calling me as taht. I have no idea what he was thinking. But he knows how it'll help me. This is nothing like district leader in the MTC. This actualy matters! haha


So I heard about the Boise State vs. UNR fracaso! hahaha poor Elder Lusk. My former DL in VA Beach plays Outside Strong Linebacker for Boise. He was the number one tackler in Utah before he went on his mission, but he got injured this year or pulled a muscle or something, so he red shirted from what I hear. Bet he's way upset. We actually ended up having 2 thanksgivings. We went with an english family down in Hopewell for lunch. They live in the middle of nowhere. Like, you-could-kill-someone-and-hide-a-body-and-no-one-would-ever-find-it nowhere. But it was way good. Then we had a dinner with some members from our ward on Fort Lee (He's a health inspector in the army) and they're both from Dominican Republic. She added me recently on Facebook. They're way sweet. Just got sealed in the temple. It was a way good dinner. Fried Yucca is AWESOME!

That's crazy about the money. The secret service gets involved with that? Like, The same secret service that protects our lovely and noble president? From what I hear, he's gonna need some protection soon, the way things are going in the real world!

Anyway, I hope you're all doing well. keep on keepin on. Don't let the devil grab ya by your underpants (I heard that or something like it recently. Wasn't quite sure what it was supposed to mean. But I liked it!)

Elder Campbell



PS- The Oreos and the sing-a-ma-jig were a huge hit. I named it Sally.

No comments:

Post a Comment