Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June 2, 2010

Hey hey hey


So my email address is skyler.campbell@myldsmail, they switched over the mail servers about a month and a half ago and just remade everyone's email addresses, but all my stuff from the old one gets forwarded. Sorry I don't answer questions. I just go.
But yeah, there are stupid missionaries everywhere. I'll definitely have to tell you some stories when I get back (Elder Clayton, Elder Goates, Elder Lovelady, Elder Reynolds, the list goes on :) haha.  Man, I don't know how some missionaries get away with some stuff. Like, I've heard some really crazy stories about what some elders do on their missions. It just amazes me! Sounds like the girls gave you the run around. You're getting the cat shaved? Wow, I'll definitely need some pics! 
Oh, so the big huge news of the week. Jaime, the peruvian who was atheist 1 1/2 months ago, is getting baptized tomorrow. he passed his baptismal interview yesterday with flying colors. I got to sit in on it to translate, and his answers were the best I could have ever imagined! So yeah, we're really excitd abotu him. His son Carlos is going to do the baptism, and he only got baptized about 1 1/2 months ago! Isn't that sweet? And then this guy Roberto who we met the same day Teo got baptized has a baptismal date. Teo actually found him and invited him to church the same day he got confirmed, and when we popped the question he said "If you don't know how to swim, you've got to throw yourself in the water." We're not sure what exactly that means, but he's got a date for the 20th of June, so we're way excited! I think that's about it for this week. Not much exciting happened. Just went by like a blur and I really don't remember almost anything. Sorry. But we went to Wal Mart today and met like, 4 or 5 members, it was weird. And I'm going to send home a few pictures today, just 1 or 2 I think. But yeah. So yeah, that's all for this week. Sorry it's super short. I'll try harder next week :) Love you all. Have a great week.

Elder Campbell

PS- Can you believe I only have 12 months and 3 weeks left!? WHAT THE FREAK!?

No comments:

Post a Comment