Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June 16

So I got transferred last night! Ok, I actually just got the call last night at midnight. I'm getting shotgunned up to North Richmond, the area is called Henrico. And guess who my companion is!? Elder NELSON! Hahaha what are the odds!? But we'll be rolling around in a grey Mazda 3 in the rich part of Richmond, so that's cool right? I don't have the address right now, so safer bet is to send everything to the mission office for this week and I'll geti it all figured out next weeek. So Elder Zobrist is training, isn't that sweet!? He's way nervous, but he'll be great. Pres. Perry gets in today or tomorrow, and the new reign begins. These transfers were crazy! Elder Gleave got released from Zone Leader, whereas before, they were ZL until they died. Elder Wheatley took his place, and they shotgunned a ton of other areas in the english sector. Man, I don't know, it's crazy. The president change is going to be WEIRD! Umm, among other news, I have a big task for you today dad!


Here's Jaime's info, I need you to look up what ward or stake or whatever that he would be in, and I need you to find the number of the missionaries there, and I NEED you to call them. No one has gotten in contact with him and he needs the missionaries.

so here it is





Jaime Medina Ortega

60 Jane st

Patterson, New Jersey

973-224-9581



Please please please do whatever it takes to get that to the missionaries.

Other than that, I think everything is going good here. We went and played basketball today at 5:30 am. Elder ZObrist and I stayed up until 2:30 talking about life and stuff, so I'm dead tired. We are going to make carne asada today, see how that goes. So marsela got a new job right as we found her a house, and the job requires her to work on Sundays. SO yesterday we went over there and were talking with her about putting God first and the blessings that you can get from that, and she said "I'm not going to work on Sunday. I'm going to church." I was amazed. She's pretty much a dry mormon. It's great.

Dad, you mentioned something about a hump day package. I have 1 request. Some CD's of Jesus Adrian Romero. As many as you can do. That would be awesome. Other than that, whatever.
I hate packing, but I'm excited to go to Henrico. Poor Elder Gleave. He was born one transfer in Richmond So. then went up to charlottesville, up to harrisonburg, bak to charlottesville, back to harrisonburg, back to Richmond So. and now up to Waynesboro, which he used to cover when he was in Charlottesville. Poor guy. Elder Washburn is headed up to Harrisonburg to fill Elder Nelson's spot. These transfers were crazy.

Anyway, I love you all, don't have a lot of time, I have to email Jaime, Grizselda, Fernando and PRes, but I hope you're all doing great, hope the sisters learn to drive (good luck with that), and I'll talk to you next week. I'll also see you in in 56 weeks or so! hahaha isn't that insane!?

No comments:

Post a Comment