Monday, January 10, 2011

10 Jan 2011

Note from mom: Some weeks I want to spank him for his lack of anything to say to us! But last weeks letter makes up for todays! Totally changed my spiritual perspective last week, and I hope, forever!


Hey hello howdy.
  So yeah,  I got my suit cleaned.  I still need to get the other shipped off to Missionary Mall.  But P-Day is so short sometimes! haha
     So we got transfer calls last night.  Elder Agustin was originally told that he was going to Virginia Beach with my son, Elder Andrade-Estrada.  As soon as he got off the phone, I go "Dude, both of you are illegal.  Who's going to drive?"  To which he replied "I don't know."  So then like, 45 minutes later, the AP calls again and says "Elder Campbell, I'm going to take a mulligan with that call I made to elder Agustin."  And I told him "I know, I know."  So then he got told that he's going to Nags Head, North Carolina to work in a zebra companionship!  He's going to learn so much english!  I'm so stoked for him!  My last 2 companions have gone to Nags Head!  Weird, right?  I'm staying here, I'm getting Elder Wiles, who was already here as well.  He's so cool though, one of my favorite missionaries, and he's my missionary brother, both trained by Elder Gleave.  Weird, right?  So yeah, that's the exciting news.  Not much else from over here.  It's freezing cold, but we just got a new ward mission leader, so that's sweet!  He's way pumped to get to work!  And Sis. Vazquez in my district is training and also Elder Taylor!  So we're going to have 2 greenies in the district!  It's great!  Well, I think that's about all I got for this week.  Don't know what else to really say.  
  Oh, the lady that you added on facebook came up to me at church and sneak attacked me.  She grabbed my backpack and goes "Elder Campbell, your mom facebooked me last week."  I just kind of stared blankly at her, because I totally forgot that you told me about doing that, and she goes "I'm from Reno, born and raised.  I graduated from Wooster."  I was like, "Oh yeah, my mom told me about that!"  and she says "If you ever need anything, I got your back."  What was her name?  I totally forgot!
   Thank you so much for hooking me up with the recipe for arroz con leche and what not.  I'm going to make some this week.
 
   Umm, well, I love you all a ton and think you're the greatest.  Have a great week, and I'll talk to you soon
       Elder Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment