Monday, December 27, 2010

27 Dec 2010

Hey, yeah, it was great talking to you all on Saturday. Can't believe how fast time goes by. Seems like just a few weeks ago that I was talking to you all on Mother's day. And now it's 7 months later! So it snowed like crazy on Saturday and all through the night, but oddly enough, it didn't stick to the streets. So we got put on lockdown in the morning and then at about 12:30 we were like "Ok, this is a joke, lets go work." But there was a total blessing in it. The Waynesboro Sisters had a baptism set up for Sunday, and when I called them on Sunday morning, everyone else had church cancelled, but when I called them they go "no, it's not really snowing here. We're still good for church and the baptism." So their guy got baptized and then right after the baptism, it started dumping up there. It was way sweet.


As for BYU info, I think I'm allowed to do that during my email time, so if you want to send me the link or whatnot, I can get that filled out. I don't think I took 24 credit hours. I think I only did like, 20 or something like that. Or maybe I did 24. I'm not sure at all. And I don't even remember the classes that I took. How sad is that? It's only been 1 year and the missionary veil has descended over me completely! haha

Oh, with the missionary mall stuff, I'll send it in and worry about that, but I don't know where to send it to! I don't have teh address or anything, so if you could send me that, I'd appreciate it. Actually, I can call sis. Henrie here and ask her to look it up for me. That would be easier. And one more thing. I lost the recipes that you sent me for Arroz Con leche and tres leches. Could you hook me up again? Thanks.

Love you mucho grande

Elder Campbell



PS- The MP3 player is SWEET! I've been listening to conference talks for 2 days straight now!

No comments:

Post a Comment