Monday, December 27, 2010

20 Dec 2010

Sooooo. This week. WEll, we got snowed in on thursday, so that sucked. ANd then yesterday, I got a combo of food poisoning/flu, so I was down for the count. I missed the christmas program at church, but that's alright. At least I'm still alive, right? Man, I can't believe Ryan Christensen is home, and Amanda Miller also! That's so nuts! I saw her in the MTC! It's insane! Oh, and in response to your last question last week mom, I am planning at just meeting you at the airport in Reno when I go home. I think it would be SWEET to just walk down the hall and you're all just standing there! That would be sweet, right?


SO we had our first district meeting on Wednesday and it went REALLY well. The 2 sisters in our district trained and did a WONDERFUL job. They've been seeing a lot of miracles lately, which is really cool. They're tearing it up right now. Our district has 9 people set for baptism! How sweet is that? I've got some of the best missionaries in the mission in my district! They make my job so easy!

SO we had a baptism on Saturday. Carlos Escobar. He's 18 and from Guatemala. He's actually from QuetzalTenango, where Andy Glenn is serving right now. And then funny story, I went on exchanges with our zone leaders on Tuesday, and I met Alex Stodmeister's trainer on his mission. Small world, right? Umm, what else is there in the news?

So as I'm sure you're all aware, I'm going to call on Saturday. Surprise surprise, right? haha I think I'll call at like, 3 our time? I don't know if that works for everyone else? ANd yes, we have a christmas eve dinner. You remember the family that I always told you about when I was here last time, the Aguilar? WEll, they invited us over for Christmas Eve and they're going to cook a whole pig for us. Just gonna slap it on the table and let us at it with some tortillas. Should be pretty fun.

Tomorrow we've got mission conference. I'm kind of excited. Last year they did a slide show of the pictures of ALL the missionaries in the mission on their first day. But I don't think they're going to this time. Too bad.

WEll, I don't think I have anything else to tell you. Hope you all have a great week.

Love you all,

Elder Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment