Monday, October 18, 2010

18 Oct 2010

Hey hey hey




So we got transfer calls last night. My greenie is going to..................... Virginia Beach!!!! How sweet is that!? He's kind of depressed, because he didn't get to baptize anyone here, but I'm pumping him up, because it's SWEET! They're combining me and the other companionship, so I get to step train Elder Flores. They've got someone on tap to get baptized next week, so that'll be exciting. Other than that, I dont' think there's really any big news lately. Just same old same old. We hit 20 lessons for the first time since I left Virginia Beach, so that was way nice!

Umm, foot amputation doesn't sound fun. I dont' know what I would do if I got home and my wife was just like "What's up?" with her foot missing. So is he going to get a prosthetic or what?

That's way cool that Michael got a signing bonus and did so well on his aptitude tests. So does the military have like, it's own newspapers or waht? I don't get it. And I didn't know that Kurt moved to California. That's interesting. Well.

I really don't know what else to write you. Umm, this week was really uneventful. It just kind of hit me last night that I only have 6 transfers left. It's nuts! Isn't that crazy!? That's only 8 months? ANd this next transfer really goes all the way up to December 6th. So then it's only like, 3 more weeks until I talk to you again. Oh man. It's just the MTC all over again! hahaha

SO we had 2 families in our ward get sealed on Saturday, that was awesome!

Ummmmmmm, what else is there. There's this book to my right right now that is titled "Naked in Dangerous places". I think it's this picture of this guy running through a pit full of snakes or something. Interesting. Well, I've got everything I need, I hope you're all well and safe. Love you all and hope you have a great week.

Elder Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment