Monday, September 27, 2010

20 Sept 2010

So this week. Wow. Well, lets just say we did a TON of knocking and had a TON of appointments fall through. But we now have 3 people set for baptism. So taht's cool. Like, the first time I've had people set since like, May. It's crazy. So as for killing the zone. We were all in a spanish zone that covered the entire mission, and then the english elders were in their zones. We worked with the english zones, but were in ours. But then they killed our zone and put us all in the english zones that we're geographically located in. So our zone leaders were just ousted and Elder Wheatley got sent zebra in North Carolina. It's getting crazy around here. I can't believe I only have 9 months left.


SO with the journal, I don't think it will be that big of a problem. When I write, I get super lazy and a lot of times don't even write, plus I figure that I couls just transcribe it or get some voice recognition stuff and it can copy it for me. I don't even know what's going on in the technology world. So who knows, maybe they're making software just for that kind of thing!?

SO paul married them huh? Could you send me his address. I never had it and I want to write him and Jim. It's been like, 7 months since I wrote them. And what happened to Kurt and Austin? I know, it'll probably be better to ask Paul and Jim about that, but I haven't heard anything about that.

 Umm, in good news, Maria is doing reallywell. she hasn't been able to come to church yet, but she came to this activity that we had on Saturday. And she LOVED it. SHe already refers to it as "Our church" like she's already a member and everything. And she's totally set on getting baptized. She just needs to come to church. SO we're praying real hard for that and we're going to teach her about fasting and prayer. She's WAY legit though. She LOVES to pray and read the book of mormon.

In other good news, I'm still alive? Tha'ts good, right?

SOrry, I'm feeling super lazy today. I don't know why I just don't have the ganas to think about what happened this last week. We had a mission conference with paul sybrowsky of the 2nd quorum of the 70. He tore some missionaries apart. I'll have to recount that in person.

And hey, I was just thinking the other day. Does anyone know anything about Juli's old neighbor John? How's he doing, if anyone knows? I just for some reason got the impression a couple days ago that I needed to ask you all.

So, umm, I get to talk to you all in like, 12 weeks exactly? Or something. That's cool. ANd general conference is in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's exciting.

Well I love you all. Hope everythig is good with you. Keep on keepin on. Lifes a garden, dig it.

Elder Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment