Wednesday, July 28, 2010

July 26

Note from mom- Skyler was soooo excited that he couldn't even spell his name right at the end of the letter !

Ok, so transfer calls last night. It's been my dream since day 1 of the mission to train. SO I'm in the bathroom, and I look at the phone, and it says Pres. Perry so I pick up and he's like "Elder Campbell, you're training!" So I'm super stoked and I get outside and I tell everyone and then the English elders tell me that it was a joke and they called. Turns out it was true. So I was super depressed last night and at like, 9:45, the phone rings again. And it says Pres. Perry on it. So I'm super confused adn I pick it up and Pres. Perry starts talking, for real this time. And he goes "Elder Campbell, since the day I met you, I just knew that I needed to have you training. So will you accept that?" I said of course and he goes "I guess I should tell you the interesting part. You'll be going to Chesterfield and opening up a new area. We're still looking for an apartment for you. We're not sure you'll have one by thursday, but we have faith." So yeah. I'm going to Chesterfield on Thursday and I'm getting a greenie :) I'm super stoked, but WAY nervous at the same time. This is somebody's life getting put into my hands. Is this how it feels when you have a child!? SO I don't know my address yet, but I will next week, so just all mail to the mission office for a little bit :) hahaha it's crazy. Yeah sorry I don't have much time, I'm using the Hermanas computer right now because for some reason I can't get on any other one in the library. Anyway, I'll talk to you next week. Love you all


Elder Cambell

No comments:

Post a Comment