Wednesday, July 28, 2010

July 19

Well hello from the opposite end of the country. It's really humid and hot.


We' haven't found a ton of new people, but we're finding a few. The two people that I was really excited about 2 weeks ago, well, one dropped us, and the other one has just disappeared off the face of the map! But it's ok, life is good and it goes on! We went and visited the kid who's going to NC on Wednesday. I was so excited for him. He was showing us all the stuff he got for his mission. He was showing us all his ties, his suitcases, his shoes, his first aid kit, his laundry hamper y todo. it was way sweet. He's going to be such a good elder.

I can only imagine how las vegas feels right now! I was just thinking the other day, "I don't remember what dry heat feels like!" When I get back to Nevada, my whole body is just going to dry out and my skin is just going to crack and shrivel up and die. That'll suck.

Bishop Woodman? That doesn't sound familiar... Does he live right across from the stake center!? If he does, we went over and did and FHE with them one night. I hardly even talked, so I don't know how he could like me so much. Oh man, I can't believe Adam and Morgan are home already! That's insane! Thats way cool. Tell Morgan I'm learning a little bit of portugese so I can talk to some brazilians here. Portugese is way sweet.

And yeah, I can't believe that I'll be home in 11 months. So crazy. Like, the mission actually ends! It's weird. There's actually life after the mish.

But thanks for everything. Love you all. HOpe you have a great week.

Elder Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment