Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 12

So yeah, don't really know what's new to telly ou that I didnt' tell you on Sunday. Except now I don't think Dionisio is getting baptized. We went over on Monday night and he just started bringing up all these things again about him "falling" after his baptism and why should he get baptized if he's just going to fall and how that's like making a mockery of God and then told us that if his doctor's appointment goes well, he's going back to Mexico to be with all his women(if you had seen this guy, you'd know he doesn't have that many
women) and if it goes bad, he's going back to his pueblo to get smashed beyond belief and "enjoy" the little bit of life that he has left. So that's the biggest news of the week. Also, we need to start looking for a new place to live for Marsela. She decided she is going to move out so that they can both get baptized. Also had interviews on Monday, and we talked with Pres. Millburn about opening Chesapeake to spanish elders and how we would need to just send in 2 missionaries right off the bat instead of going in slowly and he said "Ok. Let's do it." So I will probably be the one opening up chesapeake next transfer or the transfer after. So that would be cool right? I'd be pretty worried, but it'd be sweet.So yeah, who knows. We're just trying to get Marsela and Isidro, Griszelda and Fernando and Jaime all baptized in this transfer, so we could definitely use some power packed prayers for that. Other than that I don't really know what to tell you. Hoep everything is going good for you. And sorry I forgot to tell you happy mother's Day. Can you believe that I'll only have 6
months left next time I hear from you and then next mother's day I'll have about 1 1/2 months! Crazy! So who is the third guy cardboard cutout in the picture? I recognize Brendan and Andy, but that's it. But that's sweet. I know Jim and Paul wer going to try to get a cardboard cutout of me to sit on their couch, maybe I need to tell them about that....
But anyway, I'll talk to you next week. Love you all very much.

Skyler

No comments:

Post a Comment