Monday, December 21, 2009

Dec 16

Hey, sorry about this week. This pday sucks. We had mission conference yesterday, it was really good. Then I went with elder Gleave on exchanges last night. Elder Darbro and I went to top gun planning this morning. It was crazy intense. Then we had to get the oil changed on the car and wait over 1 hour for the oil to get changed. Now I have to use an express computer for 15 minutes to type, so this is going to be super short.

Yes, I did get the christmas package, thank you so much. The Garmin was a huge help in getting up to Richmond. THe other one was good, but it only holds a 1 hour charge and the streets here are so close together and that GPS just wasn't exact enough, so thank you soo soo much. I haven't gotten the garments yet, but they should come soon. Everything is going good; Elder Darbro and I have started applying some things that we weren't doing before and we're really excited to see the results! Hopefully we'll be able to get things rolling in Va Beach before the Sisters get their next transfer! haha seriously though! But yeah, I'm thinking I'm going to call at 2 my time, so 11 for you, right? Yeah. Ok, gotta go. Love you all very much. Talk to you in one week!

Love Skyler

No comments:

Post a Comment